Sligo Grammar Post Primary School
Our company acted as PSCS and Main Contractor on this €2m project at Sligo Grammar School
The extension to Sligo Grammar School was completed in a live environment of 500 post-primary school pupils. This 2200m2 four storey extension included changing rooms, art room, computer room, library, staffroom, offices, boiler/plant room, lift, six additional general purpose classrooms, offices.
Construction work includes strip foundations and contiguous piling to rear of levels -1 and -2, concrete frame and masonry construction, flat Trocal roof and curtain walling, together with all associated services and site development works.
- Extensive bulk excavation to provide for 2 basement levels
-Extensive external works including paving, tarmac, carparking,installation
of all services to the school and connection to existing
- Phased handover of floors for use by the school as works were
- Steel portal frame construction
- Trocal roofing
- Carried out under public works contract
- Carried out in live urban environment in urban setting in centre of town